Screenworks is looking for a new Associate Editor to join our ranks as, sadly, the wonderful Steve Presence is leaving us at the end of the Radical Filmmaking special issue (due Sept 2017).
- You will be a film / screen practitioner with an understanding of screen media practice (as) research
- You will have a good knowledge of the film and television studies scholars and scholarship
- Ability to create and manage deadlines and liaise with multiple parties efficiently
- Excellent proof-reading / editorial skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based storage services such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Experience with WordPress.org
- Able to edit video and have knowledge of both Vimeo and YouTube
- Photoshop skills also welcome
If you are interested then please email us your CV and a statement outlining why you’d like to do it and why you’d be good to [email protected] with “Associate Editor” in the subject line.
This is an unpaid position and would suit early career academics keen to expand their editorial experience.
Deadline: 1 September 2017